PHILLIPS TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
WHAT IS PTi?
The Phillips Technology Institute, or PTi, is an Air Force Research Laboratory program that encourages and facilitates collaboration between the AFRL, Academia, Industry and other government agencies.
PTi is part of AFRL and serves the Lab by bringing in collaborative partners from Academia, Industry, and Government and applying AFRL resources (funding, people, and facilities) to develop products that meet both Air Force and partner needs.
Energize and facilitate a community of innovation for AFRL
The Phillips Technology Institute’s goals are to:
- Educate the local community about AFRL needs and business opportunities
- Energize the local S&T environment to meet Air Force needs
- Collaborate with academia, industry, and government to develop innovative solutions to Air Force requirements
- Create the physical and business environment for mutually beneficial collaborations with academia, industry, and government.
- Leverage the Air Force’s strategic investment in science and technology.
- Develop a well qualified workforce for AFRL and its collaborative partners.
Ms. Casey DeRaad
PTi Chief Technology Officer:
Dr. Robert Duryea