How to Participate in the University Nanosat Program
All other inquiries are welcomed via the "contact" link. Discussion of proposal and satellite mission design topics are welcome regardless of program timeframe.
- An Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) request for proposal (RFP) is released in the late summer/early fall every even numbered year
- Universities should check http://www.afosr.af.mil for the Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Request For Proposal (RFP) that is associated with Nanosat. There will also be a post under the News & Events section of this website whenever a new BAA is published.
- Universities should prepare proposals in accordance with the AFOSR BAA RFP, and submit them before the listed deadline
- University proposals selected for funding under the AFOSR Nanosat Program Grant will be notified prior to Nanosat Kickoff
- Selected universities should notify the Nanosat Program via the “contact” page with a primary point of contact for the university
- At the time of this writing, the most current Nanosat AFOSR BAA (2013) can be found at this link. This is provided as an example only; the next solicitation for new proposals will be later summer/early fall 2014. Please check the AFOSR web site (provided above) for the announcement.